The Britax Roundabout 50 Classic Convertible Car Seat is the ideal car seat for child fit and comfort. With recent advancement in child safety and the best practice to keep children harnessed as long as possible, the Britax Roundabout Convertible car seat accommodates children rear facing from five to 35 pounds and children forward facing from 20 pounds up to 55 pounds. This car seat features a tangle free, five point harness with four harness positions and three buckle positons for a sung and secure fit. Premium push button lower LATCH connectors provide a quick, simple and tight installation. Unique features of this car seat included the versa-tether for energy management and rear and forward facing recline for child comfort and infant positioning.
The Britax Roundabout 50 Convertible car seat falls around the size range of the muddle compared to the other various car seat sizes offered by the same company. I think that this care seat is a great for new parents! Especially since it can be used from newborns to toddlers. It is also a very cost effective convertible car seat, at the time of this review it si only $160 at Walmart and only $139 on Amazon plus free shipping.
Britax Roundabout G4 Convertible Car Seat
- Features: Tangle-Free Harness, LATCH compatibility, Reclining Seat, High Strength Alloy Steel Frame
- Include: car Seat
- Safety and Security Feature Side Impact Protection, Front Or Rear Facing, 5 point Harness LATCH Equipped Car Seat
- Car Seat Safety Stage: Stage 2
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With soap and Water
- Rare Facing: Minimum Weight 5lb, maximum weight 55lb, maximum Hight 46-inches
- Material: polyester
- Dimensions: 26-inche, H x 18.5-inche and W x 21.0-inch
- Weight: 17.6lbs
- Battery: no battery used
- Energy-Absorbing Based deforms in the event of a crash to absorb impact force
- Energy-Absorbing Form Liner (EPS) absorbs and distribute crash force
- Energy-Absorbing Varsities features a staged-released the webbing to slow the forward movement, reducing the crash force reaching the child and a two-point attachment to minimize forward rotation while anchoring the top of the child seat, and be used reared and forward facing.