The Britax Advocate G4 Convertible Car Seat is a seat that will not disappoint. The Britax Advocate G4 Convertible Car Seat has the highest level of side impact protection, the Advocate Convertible Car Seat combines advanced safety features while keeping a user-friendly design in mind
to keep your child safe and comfortable in the car. It’s also packed with other user-friendly features like the EZ-Buckle system to keep the buckle out of the way when boarding, a Click & Safe indicator that ensures the harness is properly snug, and multiple recline options. The Advocate accommodates children rear facing from 5 to 40 pounds and forward facing from 20 to 65 pounds.
Salient Features of Britax Advocate G4 Convertible Car Seat
- Base with safecell technology features safecells designed to compress in a crash, significantly lowering the center of gravity and counteracting the forward rotation of the child seat which normally propels the child toward the front seat
- Hugs with safecell technology manages crash energy and forward head movement while keeping the chest clip properly positioned.
- Side impact cushion technology features energy absorbing cushions on the exterior of the child seat to reduce side impact crash energy by 45% by diverting crash forces away from your child and providing extra protection for the adjacent passenger
- True side impact protection offers a head restraint creating an extra layer of energy absorbing EPP foam, keeping the head, neck and spine in true or aligned, and deep side walls lined with EPP foam to distribute crash forces
- Click and safe snug harness indicator is an audible aid that provides extra assurance when the harness is within range of appropriate snugness
Item Weight: 21.5 pounds
Product Dimensions: 21 x 20.5 x 26 inches
Minimum weight recommendation: 5 Pounds
Maximum weight recommendation: 65 Pounds
Additional product features: Removable Seat Cushion
Batteries required: No
The Britax Advocate has multiple safe cell technologies such as SafeCell technology which completely compresses the car seat in the event of a crash; it has integrated steel bars and an energy absorbing versa tether which keeps the temperature in the car seat absolutely constant. Moreover, it has the HUGS Chest Pads with Safe Cell technology to keep the car seat running properly and safely. This significantly reduces the chances of your child getting hurt in the event of a serious accident.
It has multiple fun colors and patterns available such as Onyx and Zebra Prints which are essentially great additions to the car if you’re taking proper care of the seat.
The seat requires constant washing in order to keep it in a reusable state. You can’t keep on using this car seat forever and you will have to find a bigger seat as soon as your child exceeds a certain age which is not at all worth the investment. The rear facing part of the car seat accommodates around five to forty pounds while the front facing features allow for twenty to seventy pounds, which is nearly not enough for you as your child grows.